Sunday, July 8, 2012

Cool Summer Reading - My New Novella!

I wanted to write some shorter stories to kill time between the big book releases, and have succeeded with my first, a Christmas story called MISTLETOE AND MONTANA! I tend to write contemporary novels that deal with reunions of some kind or another, and forgiveness and looking forward to the future are key themes. In M&M, I was inspired by Ashton Kutcher leaving Demi Moore. I always thought she was better off with Bruce, and got the idea for a story based on the idea of her going back to Bruce. Of course, my hero, Ben, is a former football star, and my heroine, Joely, isn't a big actress, but that's where the inspiration came from.
This is my first foray into "Indie Publishing" and I'm very excited to have done the cover, editing, and complete packaging on my own. So if you enjoy heartwarming, sweet romances, this one's for you. I'd love to know what you think!
Mistletoe & Montana

No comments:

Post a Comment