Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What I'm Currently Working On (when the kids leave me alone!)

I've got 3 or 4 books in my head and on the page at the moment: an attempt at "romantica" (don't laugh, please) which involves a 3,000 year old phantom haunting an intrepid ghost-chaser/archeologist, a werewolf-bounty hunter story set in the old American West (attempting dark and twisty, according to what the editors at this year's RWA want to see), and my only contemporary (and will probably remain so!), TAKING A CHANCE ON FOREVER, which I'm struggling with.

A lot of writers prefer to finish one book before moving on to the next, but I hate being stuck in one "world" when there are others clamoring to be written! Of course, this gives me plenty of WIPs instead of finished novels, but, hey - I've completed 8 books thus far.

I'll post an excerpt of HUNTED (the werewolf bounty hunter story) soon - the hero is a tasty bounty hunter chasing a gang of shapeshifting stagecoach robbers! Lots of secrets and darkness in this one.

Hope you like the new layout! Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment