Friday, March 1, 2013

In the Arms of an Earl release on Kindle!

Great news! My publisher released my new book 3 months early on Amazon's Kindle! So you no longer have to wait until June for an e-book. The paperback will still come out in June, however, for those of you who like to hold a "real" book in your hands!

Here's the link for IN THE ARMS OF AN EARL Kindle release

For my faithful readers, I will offer my short novel, MISTLETOE AND MONTANA, which is an exclusive Kindle e-book, for free for the month of March. Set in Montana, it's a love story about Joely and Ben, who are thrown together in the middle of a blizzard when Joely brings their kids up to visit Ben for Christmas vacation. Will they learn to heal the rift between them and become a family again? Now you can find out for free!

Here's the link for your FREE book!  MISTLETOE AND MONTANA

I haven't posted for a while because I've been busily writing my next historical regency - IN THE ARMS OF A ROGUE. I'm hoping to have it done by end of March - it was one of my New Year's resolutions to have it completed by February, but that didn't happen. I keep finding little twists and turns and surprises - and my ending is not what I originally planned, so I have to wrap that up! But I hope you will like it as much as my other books. It's a bit more humorous than the recent book, but just as steamy and emotional!

Thanks for stopping by, and please get your free copy of MISTLETOE AND MONTANA!

No comments:

Post a Comment